T Rex Family

T Rex Family

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun

After my husband and I took our little "T-Rex" to trick-or-treat at a few neighbors' homes, we went over to a friend's place. They go all out for Halloween.

I am posting a few photos from our evening. If you would like to see more photos of Thomas, please view his blog. Enjoy!


Creepy Place - one of those Zombies on the ground is a real person, can you tell which one?


Graveyard in the front yard.


Again, aside from Thomas and me, can you tell which might possibly be alive or undead?

Such a fun night! Made even more fun that we have a youngling to experience it with!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Wow! They really do go all out! That looks like one of those houses that I would have been scared to trick or treat at when I was a kid! :)