T Rex Family

T Rex Family

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Brrrr....Chilly

It's been quite cold and snowy here. People say a picture is worth a thousand words so here's two thousand words worth!


View from my kitchen window.

I took both these photos with my birthday present - this was what it looked like on my birthday. However, I braved the weather to go down to the hospital to see my friend who just had her baby. It made for a nice birthday!


Sydney on her birthday - she just turned nine. Happy Birthday, Syd!

Don't worry about Sydney, she can go in the insulated garage anytime and has a bed and heater. Sometimes I'll even wrap her up in a blanket. The past couple night's we've brought her kennel in so she could be cozy in the house. We just have to be very careful with Thomas. He loves her but she makes him wheeze.

No comments: