T Rex Family

T Rex Family

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Decorating

This Saturday we spent the afternoon decorating the house for Christmas. It was one of the most enjoyable times decorating for the season. Maybe it was sharing it with a little one or maybe I just feel so grateful for all I have amidst the terrible economic times, or maybe it is just the magic of the season. Regardless, it was a fantastic day!


Our 4 1/2 foot tree on a table - this is one way to keep Thomas from pulling it down. That's Anya napping by the tree. (The dogs only get to come out when Thomas is not around and then only on the wood floor - due to his allergies.)


This is Thomas' train and tree - as you can see he has arranged it himself complete with his links as decorations!


In lieu of putting up my village this year, I simply just put up the Santa's Workshop - I was afraid that Thomas might be too interested in pulling it down. He is very curious!


Thomas Toys - at his level for his enjoyment.


Family Stockings - mine, of course, is the giant one! Actually, when I was brought home from the hospital as a baby, I was wrapped in a stocking! This is the actual one!


Nativity Scene - wise men are in the distance making there way there. Hence they are not in the photo!


My favorite Christmas card that I get to send out this year - double click on the photo so you can read what it says. This is just awesome!


My handsome husband putting up lights in the backyard before moving to the front yard.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

What cute decorations! It looks so festive- well done!