T Rex Family

T Rex Family

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Punkin Patch 2012: Part 1

This was year three of "punkin pickin" courtesy of Good Neighbors D and M.  Every year they out-do themselves. We are honored to be among the lucky few who get to partake in this wonderful experience. They do such an amazing job and the kids had just the best time. 

There is so much to tell and many photos so I will be posting in parts.

When we arrived, the kids first wanted snuggles of Mr. V, one of our hosts and Neighbor M's Dad. This is his farm. Oh, yes, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern were suited up for the occasion. (Let's just say I'm glad I made that Wonder Woman cape washing machine friendly!)



Then straight to the selection of pumpkins. We each chose one. Then we picked several others for family, friends, co-workers, and baking. There were so many we probably could have brought home more but the trunk was full! 



Lil Sister chose this one. This photo reminds me of last year's trip to the pumpkin patch.


Then Neighbor M took a family photo. A little practice before she does our family photos next week.


Stay tuned. Part 2 coming up...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures, and I enjoyed the masks on your children.

Jenners said...

This looks like fun … and I ADORE your new header!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie Kieras said...

I love the super hero costumes, but more than that, I LOVE that they want to wear them everywhere and you LET THEM!! haha! I just love how you let your kids BE KIDS!!! This looks like a blast! And I hope we get to see some of those family photos you alluded to!!!