T Rex Family

T Rex Family

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Three Babies and a Freezer

Today was my turn to watch the three one-year-old boys of our playgroup.

Left to right: Joseph, Thomas, and "C"

Today was also the day my new deep freezer for the garage was being delivered. We have half of a steer waiting for pick up at the butcher shop.

8:30 am - "C" is dropped off

9:25 am - Caitlin calls - she and Joseph were on their way

9:30 am - Freezer delivery - I had everything lined up in the garage but they still needed me to "inspect" the freezer - okay, how do I do that with a couple of toddlers cruising the house?

Guess there is a reason women have two hips! I put "C" on the right and Thomas on the left, and out we went to the garage to "inspect". The boys thought this was great! Thomas looked at the delivery men hesitantly and "C" flashed a big smile while waving a pretend fork. The delivery men watched me as I signed, babes still in hand, and commented, "Got your hands full, huh?" (Probably assuming they were my twins). Caitlin said I should have told them there was one on the way (referring to Joseph). Wonder what they would have thought then!?!

If you want to know what it's like to have the three boys over - here's a 30 second slice of our morning!


As always it was delightfully wonderful to have the boys over. I feel so fortunate to have such wonderful ladies as friends and we get to experience life with toddlers together!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Thanks so much for watching Joseph! I really appreciate it! Looks like he had a fun time!