T Rex Family

T Rex Family

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Small Weekend Easter Project

This past weekend's project was a simple one - I purchased a package of foam egg-shaped photo frames from Joann's for $3 for the package of twelve. A pretty good deal! Ahh, the joy of kits - makes crafting so much easier. I want to get magnets to put on the back for refrigerator displaying.

These are for Thomas' grandparents and great-aunt and uncle. Again, continuing with the homemade only gifts in 2009.



These ones are my favorite.

These ones were my favorite.


And yes, putting the letters on was tedious!
(as was cutting the photos "egg-shaped")

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

Very cute! Nice crafting!

septembermom said...

You are so creative! They came out wonderful. So many good ideas when I come to visit you :)

Unknown said...

Those turned out great! Your tediousness was worth it. :)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures for the easter project!! Look good.