T Rex Family

T Rex Family

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Top Ten Postings - Happy 100th!!!


(Doesn't he look like he's celebrating? He actually is - a successful potty break! Almost as good as a 100th posting!)

In celebration of my 100th posting, I have compiled a list of T Rex Mom and Dad Tales' top ten posts - oldest to most recent:

Top Ten Toys for Beginning Toddlers...

Photo Shoot while on Vacation in McCall, Idaho

How Much Does a Diaper Really Hold?

Tortilla Traditions (and Recipe, too!)

Christmas Eve Salute: Hail The Heroes

Winter Garden Aglow

Sample Toddler Menu

Man of My Dreams...

Honest Scraps

Victory Garden


I'd love to hear if you have a favorite and I'd like to see your favorites too. I will be posting the winner of the giveaway this evening so stay tuned...

Happy 100th to T Rex Mom and Dad Tales!

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

My favorite is the sample toddler menu- it hits close to home! :)

septembermom said...

Congratulations on reaching your 100th post!! That's terrific :) Since I'm relatively new to your followers, I'm glad to have your top 10 list to see some of your past great posts. I really enjoyed your after bath time post. I loved those footprints in the pink rug. I also liked your fictitious to-do lists!

Jenners said...

Happy 100th! I'm coming up on mine soon too. Amazing, isn't it? You have some really interesting titles there ... I think I'll skip the diaper one though. Sounds a little scary. I'm going to check out Winter Garden Aglow -- that sounds interesting.

Piece o' Coconut Cake said...

Thanks for linking up and congrats on your 100th post!

Scary Mommy said...

Happy, happy 100th! It flies by, doesn't it?!