T Rex Family

T Rex Family

Monday, September 21, 2009

Tuesday's Tribute

Remember this posting titled "What Kind of Diapers???" Well, two very kind followers are helping support my desire to try cloth diapers with Baby Girl - Nina over at Juggling Mama sent some awesome diaper covers and Mitchsmom at My Blog sent a box of homemade all-in-one diapers. Therefore, this Tuesday's Tribute is for you with a heartfelt "thank you"!

T Rex was especially excited about the most recent package arrival and LOVED the M&Ms print on one of the diapers. He insisted on trying them on. Here are some photos:


Opening package from Mitchsmom - note the ones T Rex selected.


Photo with diaper on

Again, thank you, I am overwhelmed by your kindness. We'll keep you posted on how it goes once little girl arrives!

5 comments:

septembermom said...

Aren't blogging friendships great? Those are wonderful cloth diaper designs and diaper covers. The pictures of T-Rex are cute as always!

Kim said...

This is so great!! I love that he wanted to try them on. He looks so satisfied in the picture. I think the friendships made from blogging are so unique and special. I should know, I've received many undeserved kindnesses:)

Nina said...

I was so happy to pass them along to you. I wish you much better luck with it than I had.

Thanks for the tribute. T-Rex looks cute with the M&M diaper on.

mitchsmom said...

Thanks for the tribute - so cool that you took pictures... they actually made it to a real, live place! :)

My 7 year-old has kept a couple of the diapers back for his stuffed animals. *heart*

Jenners said...

Those M&M diapers are adorable!! I want to wear them myself!