T Rex Family

T Rex Family

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Snap Shots from Our Afternoon...

Several folks have asked about how we're juggling having two small children and me being in school. It has been interesting the past few days but we're starting to get a handle on things.

Luckily, T Rex Dad will be home with us the next couple weeks - he had a big project roll out last week so he had to work all week including the weekend. However, now he can officially begin his paternity leave. And T Rex is just loving having his dad home.

This was our afternoon...


Can you find the kids?


T Rex enjoying the tent - a much welcome distraction so I could do some reading.


T Rex in the tunnel to the tent working his letters.


Little Girl snoozing on the couch next to me while I read - so far she's just been the best baby - we're really hoping it continues! I've also found breastfeeding to be good for studying as I can listen to my lectures while I nurse her! Time management!

There you have it - a snap shot of how I've been studying...

5 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like you are doing splendidly with the transition. That little girl of yours is GORGEOUS!

Hope you are well in every way!

septembermom said...

She's really beautiful! I love seeing the pictures of your handsome son exploring and playing. Hope you're doing well too!!

Nina said...

I must say you manage it well. I don't think I could have ever done school with kids. I love the little tent. My boys would have a blast but we just don't have the space for a tent in our house.

mitchsmom said...

I went back to school when my youngest one was an infant... it was actually easier then than later... at that time I could get a lot of work done while he slept... :)
Glad you're getting into a groove w/ it

Claremont First Ward said...

So glad to hear that you are doing well and the baby is so good. What a blessing!