We've enjoyed sharing our lives with you and look forward to continuing to do so. So here's to another 300 postings!
I was tagged by JKMommy to share some tidbits about me. Enjoy.
1) What book did you finish last and did you like it? Last book I finished was a school related one - The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down. I had a love hate relationship with it. It is about a Hmong girl who had a seizure disorder and the difficulties in treating her condition due to cultural barriers.
2) What are you up to this weekend? Last weekend I canned pears, chased little kids, and worked on lots and lots of school work. This coming weekend - lots of projects for my nephew's school auction fundraiser (I'll post photos of my finished products), some D&D (yes, I'm a geek - I challenge you to find another female who plays!), and 3 quizzes for my advanced health assessment class as well as 1 assignment for rural health nursing. My Auntie Edith accused me of never sleeping. Actually I average 6-7 hours/night.
3) When and why did you start blogging? About 300 posts and almost 2 years ago (October 15, 2008, to be exact) I started blogging (my son started a few weeks prior to that)! We started blogging and continue to do so mostly to keep family and friends up-to-date on our happenings.
4) What is your favorite part of your blog or blogging in general? I love comments - hint, hint! And I really enjoy connecting with friends, family, and blogging buddies. As for the favorite part of my blog aside from the aforementioned, I'd have to say the photos of my kids together.
5) Do you recycle? Definitely! We have the biggest recycle bin the waste service offers and we always have twice as much recycling as trash. We also are into used clothing which is a form of recycling.
6) Are you crafty? Hmmm - I'll let my followers answer for me! I'll just say I'm decent with a sewing machine and adequate with knitting needles but I have a great time and that's what's important.
7) What is your favorite sport? A favorite team? Hmmm - I don't have an answer to this because I don't really watch sports. I was a cheerleader in junior and high school - sometimes watching 8-10 games a week. Thus, I think I hit my lifetime fill of sports. Go MVHS Pirates! However, I did graduate from Boise State University and the football team is one of the best in the country so I should have probably went with the BSU Broncos but I'm opting for honesty.