T Rex Family

T Rex Family

Friday, April 22, 2011

G and G's Celebration Photos...

It was a nice, causal celebration for T Rex Dad's folks - celebrating 60 years of marriage and Dad's 85th birthday. Here's are several photos to document the event.


En route - T Rex was just a little excited. Interesting that he wanted his stuffed Rudolph along for the ride, too.


Grandpa entertaining the kids while we waited for the pizza to arrive.


Mom and daughter photo.


T Rex wanted a photo on the golf course with his Cars.

Bebe Sister enjoying the lovely spring day.


Pointing at the aunties trying to make her smile.


Holding "Meow-ie" - a $1 purchase that has become the beloved luvie.


T Rex had a great time playing with Aunt J.T. She was kind to listen to his Cars tales.


Prepping the battlefield - getting ready to take a family photo. How we get Bebe Sister to smile.


The resulting photo. Turned out pretty nice.


My handsome guys.


G&G and their four children. Yes, T Rex Dad in the back is the youngest of 4 - all older sisters.


The happy couple. I hope T Rex Dad and I are as spry at our 60th anniversary celebration.


Three generations.


With my little guy - toward the end I lost the dress and opted for comfortable jeans. It was too late for T Rex's clothes - they already had grass stains. But he had the best time playing on the golf course. With it being a Saturday afternoon, the course was well traveled and we even dodged a few balls as well as threw some back.

I love happy and casual celebrations such as this one. I never get tired of smiling at these kinds of things.

What kinds of occasions make you smile? Alternatively, how do you get everyone to smile for family photos?

7 comments:

septembermom said...

Beautiful photos!! I love them all. The dresses are so cute on both of you. T-Rex and his dad looked very handsome too. I'm glad that you all had a wonderful time. Happy Easter!

Kim said...

I especially love the picture of the four of you. I've given up on making the kids smile. I think some of the candid shots are better anyway - more interesting to look at.

Caitlin said...

Excellent pictures! Definitely frame- worthy! You ladies had such BEAUTIFUL dresses on and the guys looked so handsome.
PS Trex mom you are looking so THIN! I did an extra 15 minutes on the treadmill after looking at those photos! Haha!

Julie Kieras said...

Oh I love Bebe Sister's dress... the photo of you and Bebe Sister all dressed up - so pretty! and your family is certainly a fun-loving family!! Great pics!

Rey said...

GORGEOUS photos!

Erin said...

What great photos you got! I loved the family photo, it came out so wonderful!

Jenners said...

Your family is just lovely. And Bebe Sister is turning into quite the fashionista!