T Rex Family

T Rex Family

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

BlackBerry Visit


Today I ran out for a quick visit with BlackBerry. Wow! I was not prepared for the cold wind. I was thinking of going for a quick ride but I was way too cold. So, I let her out for some free time, groomed her (she had her feet trimmed yesterday so I admired her pedicure!), and gave her some grain. Here are the highlights.

Enjoy!



Before grooming (note the temporary shelter in the background for use until new barn is built complete with port-a-potty)



This is why she needed a grooming! She was very curious about the camera so she came right up to it. That's why I cut the video off. See how Dusty it is? Hence the name "Dusty Acres". And you can hear how windy it was. Cold...


This is the construction of the new barn - it's going to be VERY nice. BlackBerry already has her stall reserved!


After grooming - note all the braids. Also, if you click on the photo to enlarge it, you will see the two new barn kittens playing just past BlackBerry's shadow - they're really cute!


Grain Time!!!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

What a beautiful horse!