T Rex Family

T Rex Family

Monday, January 26, 2009

Footprints in the Snow

Lately in the mornings we've been waking up to a light dusting of snow. The other morning before I let the dogs out I saw fresh tracks.

The footprints are likely from little bunnies cutting through our yard en route to our neighbor's bird feeder. I'm not entirely sure why, but I'm
extremely charmed to see little animal prints in the yard.

I'll have to plant some carrots over the fence this year and see what they do with them!



Footprints in the snow


Bunny tracks leading to the neighbor's house


For comparison, my tracks alongside the bunny's


How exciting all this was to Thomas!

Okay, so maybe not the most exciting stuff, but I found it to be kind of cool. I hope when Thomas is a little older and can understand he will find such things to be intriguing. Since he is our offspring he is definitely going to love animals - I can guarantee that!

No comments: